Anxiety and stress are two of the most common features of every day life. With life becoming more intense and hectic, more and more people are suffering from anxiety and stress. This uncomfortable state of being is characterised by:
- Lack of energy
- A constant feeling of being ‘run down’
- Poor sleep quality (insomnia and/or waking up feeling tired)
- Inability to relax
- Lack of motivation, difficulty focusing and general feeling of apathy
- Mild to moderate depression
- Poor memory function/brain fog
- Uncontrollable anger/frustration
While these symptoms may develop gradually and impact your mental and/or emotional well-being, they can eventually begin to dominate, leading to physical ailments like:
- Teeth grinding
- Digestive issues
- Headaches and/or migraine
- Weight gain or loss
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Sleep issues
It is important to treat anxiety and stress holistically with an approach that takes into account both your physical and psychological well-being. This allows a treatment to be designed that works at the root cause(s) of your issues.
The Ayurvedic Wellness Centre can help you re-align your body and with one of our specialised Ayurvedic consultations or treatments.
To find out more about our Ayurvedic Doctor consults click here.
For more information about how Ayurveda can assist in creating optimum health and well-being, click here.