- Your body type/Constitution
- Immune status
- Digestive strength
- General health and well-being
Abhyanga or ‘herbal oil massage treatment’, which involves herbal oils being massaged into the body to penetrate deeply through the skin into the tissue and muscles. It encourages the elimination of stagnant waste and allows nutrients to reach starved cells. The result is an increased state of awareness, directing the body’s internal healing system.
Shirodhara or the ‘rebalancing treatment’, which involves a continuous flow of herbal oil being poured gently across the forehead to calm the mind and spirit.
KizhiHelps in pain management and stress reduction.
Pizzichilli a luxury ‘free-flowing’ treatment that involves a constant flow of herbal oil being poured gently over the body. The synchronicity of the message and the warmth of the oil provide a cleansing of individualised.
Helps in repiratory diseases, energizes the ehart, chakra, relieves stress and anxiety. Balances Vata Dosha.
Udvartana, which involves a healing warm oil massage to encourage the elimination of toxins deep within the body and tissues followed by an exfoliation treatment with an Ayurvedic herbal paste to enliven and revitalise the skin.
Nasya is an ancient Ayurvedic nasal treatment that combines a head, neck and shoulder massage with organic aromatherapy products and the application of warmed herbal oil to the nasal cavity.
Helps in pain management, relieves tension and stiffness, improves and balances Vata, Pitta & kapha dosha.
Helps boost blood circulation, thus strenghtening and nourishing the knee joints.
How will the process unfold?
- Initial Consultation – Your initial consultation for detox will begin with an Ayurvedic consultant conducting a thorough examination. This enables your Doctor to prescribe a program that is tailor-made for your own specific health issue. As you progress through your treatment program, you will be given specific instructions regarding diet and essential oils and herbs to be used at home. When used correctly, your digestive organs and liver will be stimulated, resulting in the elimination of toxins.
- Set aside 5-7 days – Your treatment will unfold over a series of consecutive days (5 or 7) so make sure to clear your schedule
- Prepare to adjust your diet – The perfect food to accompany your detox will be provided for you during Panchakarma. You can support the process by ensuring you are drinking plenty of water and caffeine-free herbal teas and steering clear of any processed foods.
- Schedule in plenty of rest – It is normal to feel quite tired during the initial stages of your detox. Honour your body and mind by resting as much as possible.
While Panchakarma is normally a comfortable and enjoyable experience, there may be some discomfort associated with the intense release of body toxins. That’s why it’s imperative that a trained expert administers Panchakarma because they will recognize the signs of proper (and improper) Panchakarma therapy. Detox Panchakarma Program Details For more information, contact us at 02 9389 2581 to discuss your needs with our qualified and experienced staff.